This person will also manage the executive relationship of the customer account, where the Customer Success Engineers would manage the technical relationship, as appropriate.
The Customer Success Manager role will also help when assistance is needed to escalate an issue for the customer or to align the proper resource for a given request.
The Customer Success Manager role is to be as PROACTIVE as possible about our customers and make the relationship a positive one by assisting in communications, escalations and additional use cases for SysTrack.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience working and interacting directly with customers
and having a great customer-centric attitude.
– Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
– Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
– Must have a very positive attitude and excellent communication skills while dealing with
– Prior experience with CRM or other Customer Management
– Ability to use Microsoft Office.
– Prior experience communicating with higher level customers (senior
– Capable of working with a larger team, both in and outside the U.S. region.
– Must be able to comprehend technical discussions in End User Experience, Desktop Engineering or Digital workplace landscape,
– Prior experience of working with tools in EUC domain.
– Prior knowledge of SysTrack would be highly-preferred.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org