Onsite transcription project (physical presence in office required) in a secure environment working on an online tool to transcribe Japanese audio data in accordance with set guidelines unique to the project. The project is expected to last for around 3-4 months with the potential to extend further.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ability to accurately transcribe the audio in Japanese language in accordance with the project’s set guidelines.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Senior High School at least.
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Previous transcription experience is highly advantageous but not compulsory.
• Native speaker of Japanese
• Available for full-time work at Sydney secure office
• Able to type at least 30 words per minute or more.
• Detail-oriented and comfortable with online research pages to verify the information contained within the audio.
• Have prior experience in transcription (this is advantageous, but is not essential as full training is provided)
Please see below the available position and visit the link to see full job details.