Love driving but hate working weekends, we have a role for you!
This is a permanent, full-time position. You will work Monday – Friday, no weekends, and no public holidays!
Initial Hygiene has been providing Sanitary, Washroom Hygiene and Air Care Services globally for over 100 years.
We are currently looking for a Cleaner Driver – Washrooms to join our team on a full time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday based out of our Kewdale Depot. This role requires early starts which give you an excellent work life balance and afternoon family time.
This is a great opportunity for someone who strives to deliver fantastic customer service while enjoying being on the road, working autonomously whilst meeting new people and maintaining the quality hygiene to Initial’s standard.
– A fully maintained company van including fuel card
– Mobile phone
– Bonus structure
– Company Uniform including PPE
– Comprehensive training and induction
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers?
– You will have your own company vehicle at home, therefore, in your company uniform, you’ll either travel to your first customer of the day, or head to the depot to load your van with stock for your days work.
– It’s an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too!
[On the road]
– Your day will be spent visiting a number of different customers. No two days will be the same due to the variety of industries you will service.
– You will service your customers’ washroom products including sanitary, soap dispensers, air fresheners to name a few.
– Whilst you don’t need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat servicing multiple sites, so you would need to be physically fit.
– You will be responsible for your own health and safety – this means it’s your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and that you take care on the road.
[End of day]
– Knock off time, time for you to head to the depot if required to unload and reload so you can start your day all over again.
– This is also the time for you to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for the following day.
[To be considered for the Service Driver position you need to have]
– Valid Australian driver’s license
– MR License would be preferred
– Confident using a mobile phone service app/tablet
– Cleaning or related industry experience
– Ability to successfully acquire a Working with Children Check
– As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment medical, references and police checks
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, our customers and our communities are priorities for us, and given that most of our roles are customer facing roles, we insist on full vaccination (boosters may be a requirement in some states) by all our colleagues against COVID-19.
ABOUT THE COMPANY…
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives including pest control, plants and washroom hygiene. Two million customers rely on us to do the job, quickly and effectively, our customers range from multi-nationals to local restaurants, schools and individual home owners.
Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.