Chateraise Lakelands Golf Club is seeking an experienced casual Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team.
You will be responsible for providing friendly and efficient service to our golf, wedding and function customers.
Previous experience in working in a golf facility, ala carte restaurants and banquets is advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
· Provide customer service in a welcoming and vibrant manner
· Have the ability to work well within a small team
· Have the ability to physically set for functions, weddings and their various requirements, restock as required
· Have the ability to work unsupervised
· Have the ability to work under high pressure and within fast paced work environments
· Have the ability to adapt quickly to new working environments
· Have basic alcohol and espresso coffee knowledge
· Experience using POS system
· Hold a current QLD RSA certificate
· Responding to events inquiries
· Liaison with relevant sections for communications
· Assist to prepare and issue invoices and payments
· Have the ability to multitask
· Is flexible to work mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
· Has their own transport
· Is reliable and flexible with shifts
Please forward all resumes to;
Only successful applicants will be contacted.