Hello :) We are looking for an employee to work with at a Japanese restaurant in Biggera Waters (next to Harbour Town).
Working holidays, students, and other visa holders are all available.
The types can be part-time and the conditions of work are as follows.
– The main task is cooking and prep for ramen.
– We prefer employees who have skills such as cutting vegetables, pan frying, and using wok.
– As most of the customers are Australian, staff should be able to speak basic English. (most of the staff are Korean but basic English communication skill is required)
– Opens Tuesday – Saturday and standard working times are between 11:00 and 14:00, 17:00 and 20:15. (Closed on Sunday, Monday, and Public holidays)
– we are looking for a part-time worker and the worker should work Tuesday to Saturday. (lunch-time and dinner-time both)
– We comply with the legal hourly rate.
I will contact you if you send me a simple resume in the email below.